Thursday, March 29, 2012

Outline

Last night I jammed my headphones on and tapped around my iPod, set it to the wistful score from "Finding Neverland" and got to work.

I scribbled and scribbled for hours, sometimes glancing up at the sheets I'd placed around me.

I am hesitant to declare it, so I'm simply going to suggest:

...I think I have a complete outline?

Whew.  This is the first time I've had a really complete idea of where the story is going (?).  I've even got little things creeping in here and there, callbacks and flashbacks and some madcap happenstances and a showdown.  Plus a little love story on the side and a hopeful ending.

I am cautiously optimistic that I will be able to follow this thing all the way through and complete my goal of 120 pages (4 pages per day) during ScriptFrenzy.

This is the most prep I've ever done for a NaNoWriMo/ScriptFrenzy project -- so here's hoping it pays off!  I still want to make a playlist and add a few things to my Pinterest board. 

And I need a name for the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment