Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Updates!

I've been out of town and sick but I'm feeling better and I've got two reviews I'm excited about -- one book to rip apart (it was just so BAD) and one to praise to the heavens (EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT).

Also working on my Camp NaNoWriMo project -- I bought:

4 notebooks (17 cents at the Place-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named)
2 packs of index cards
1 index card holder
1 pack of sheet paper for my notebook

Right now I need to flesh out the plot (still a bit weak on what actually HAPPENS) and make a music list -- right now I'm just listening to a few 80's Rock 'N Roll music stations on Pandora (AWESOME).

I'm too tired to think through the reviews today but they ARE coming (in case you thought I was dead or something).

Here are some other books I read over the last week:

The Girl in the Glass

Lawnmower Magic
How to Save Your Tail*
Write That Book Already! (awesome, hilarious book on finishing up a book and getting published)

What have you been reading/writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment