Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quick Update

Sorry, been on a bit of a vacation --

I'm reading quite a few books at the moment (at least 5) so I will have some reviews next week.

Been working on some ideas for my Camp NaNoWriMo project (starts on Wednesday!  So exciting!) and reading some great books on writing.  (Favorites right now: Hooked on Writing... by Les Edgerton and You're A Writer -- So Start Acting Like One! by Jeff Goins)

So that's what's been going on -- I've also made some book earrings and necklaces (from this tutorial), a Kindle cover, and a bookmark.  Staycation = crafty times, a little reading, and some movie watching.

Have you ever made anything from a book or for a book?  Have you made your own books?  There's a terrific book-binding tutorial I want to try soon.

Also, my birthday was a few days ago so my parents got me a gift certificate to Amazon.com.  My immediate thought?  "USED BOOKS OMG!!!!"  So now I need to make a list and see just how many I can snag...

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment