Thursday, June 14, 2012

Booker Award?!


http://quix689.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/thebookeraward.jpg

So Katie (who mans Writer In Progress -- and is a fellow NaNo-er and ScriptFrenzy-er!) gave me a Booker Award and of course I haven't gotten on here in days so I'm posting this late.  Whoops.

Anywho -- here are the rules:

The {Booker} Award is given to those bloggers who have dedicated themselves (and their blogs) to the written page -- either they are producing more pages for us to read (yay!) or they are writing about pages they've read (the blog must be at least 50% about books).

I am also told I must share my top 5 Favorite Books Of All Time, Ever.

That is so extremely difficult.  But I will do my best.

1. The Adventures of Tippy by Glanville Smith
2. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
3. The Golden Age by Kenneth Grahame
4. Lirael by Garth Nix
5. 'Til We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis

(Honorable Mentions: The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander, The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner, and The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi)

Also -- I get to present this award to other bloggers who have impressed me with their word count, analysis of others' writings, or something pertaining to reading in some way.

Unfortunately, I'm not well connected in the blogosphere.

So I'm asking for help.

Do you know of any worthy bloggers who'd like this award?  Send me a link and I'll go check out their pages (you may of course promote yourself).  I'll do some research and pass The Booker Award on to those worthy few.  ;)


Happy Thursday, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment