Saturday, March 30, 2013

Visit the New Blog!

Hi everyone!

It's time to announce the new blog!!!

While I'll still be reviewing books and posting them on this site, I needed a new space to talk about story, the craft of writing, and specifically the mediums of film and television.  So while you can still visit this one (I've got a review to be posted on Monday), I'd like it if you'd check out my other site and see if it's something you're interested in (you can follow through RSS if you want).

Try reading my first post, Please Watch Responsibly.

You can also explore the site and see some of my other artistic endeavors (photography, digital art), my inspirations (film, books and television), and the About Me page which contains some weird facts and photos of yours truly.

You can bookmark the new site by visiting the home page here.

See you on Monday -- and if you visit the new site, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment